General Dentist Pacoima
All dental treatments that can be performed by a general dentist are part of general dentistry. Not every case needs to be referred to a dental specialist such as an Endodontist or Prosthodontist.
For minor or simple cases, our general dentist at Paradise Dental can help you resolve your dental problem.
General dentistry includes the following dental treatments:
- Dental check-ups, to diagnose and make a treatment plan for dental problems
- Scaling and polishing, to clean away stains, calculus and tartar off the surfaces of teeth
- Dental fillings, to fill cavities caused by tooth decay and prevent further tooth damage
- Root canal treatment for deeply decayed teeth where infection has reached the pulp
- Dental Implants, which are used to replace missing teeth. They are placed into jaw bones
- to support dental prostheses such as crowns and bridges permanently.
At Paradise Dental, our general dentist can also provide you with treatment options for sleep apnea, a condition in which the breathing is impaired during sleep.
Come visit us at Paradise Dental and leave your dental health for us to care for!